donderdag 12 maart 2015

BEAUTY - Kiehl's Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion


If I have to be honest, I don't like reading nor writing about beauty products. I don't care about how long a foundation is going to last or about which lipgloss makes your lips look like Kylie Jenner's. I used to be obsessed with watching beauty videos on youtube, but I guess I just got bored. Nevertheless, I'm sitting down today to give you a quick review of a product that kind of saved my skin. 
Before I owned this product, I used to coat my skin with rubbing alcohol whenever I broke out. Not the right way to go I guess, since it's a very strong product and stings in your nose and eyes. 
At Kiehl's they recommended me this product, a toner. After cleaning your face with your cleanser, you simply put a little bit of this toner on a cotton pad and apply it on the skin. You'll be so surprised of all the dirth that comes of eventhough you already cleaned your face with soap. 
I feel like this product makes my skin super clean and it made me get rid of oilyness and acne (I still break out, but way less than before).

I hope this article was short enough to keep your attention. If you suffer from acne you should definitely give this product a try! Let me know if you did and whether it helped.

Love, Jeanne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow on Bloglovin