woensdag 20 augustus 2014

Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City - 19/08/14

From all places in Ho Chi Minh City, L'Usine is the nicest but the least Vietnamese one. Apart from the staff there is nothing Vietnamese to it. It is a great concept store where you can get Comme des Garçon wallets, Karen Walker bags and so much more! I haven't bought anything in the shopping department, but don't get me started on the restaurant. 

There are two L'Usines in Ho Chi Minh. It is hard to believe that there isn't another one anywhere else than in Vietnam. I highly recommend you to go to L'Usine if you ever visit this crazy city. Although the street food is such a high quality and so cheap, L'Usine is worth splurging on.

After my super healthy fruit plate and fresh apple juice, I went for a donut. We don't have a Dunkin' Donuts in Belgium so don't judge me.

Wait, was this another post where I talked about nothing else than food?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow on Bloglovin