dinsdag 26 augustus 2014

10 things to do in Ho Chi Minh City

Tonight I'll be taking my plane back home. Don't get me wrong, I do feel very sad about leaving, but I'm so excited and motivated for all the things that are to come. There are two sorts of people, you have people who get depressed during their last week on holiday because they don't want to go back to school or work, and there are people (like me) who take their experiences home and feel inspired for the upcoming year. Before ending my story about Vietnam, I wanted to share a list with you guys of 10 things you have to do if you ever visit Ho Chi Minh, which you should.


1. Go eat streetfood for less than a euro and don't take it out but take a seat and feel like you're having lunch in someones living room.

2. Go to Bến Thành market for souvenir shopping and the most amazing springrolls.

3. Go to L'Usine for a great meal and shopping. Don't forget to try out their cupcakes. You can also get them at their cupcake shop called Sweet + Sour.

4. Go on a Vespa tour to the Mekong Delta with Vietnam Vespa Adventures.

5. Have late breakfast / lunch / dinner at The Deck. Slightly more on the expensive side, but the view is totally worth it!

6. Visit the Zoo. You will not regret it!

7. Drink Cafe sue da, all day, every day.

8. Get the green tea frappuccino at Starbucks. (We can't get them them in Belgium)

9. Try out all streetfood you come across. My favorites were: Cơm tấmBánh bao, Spring rolls, coconut rolls, anything that includes bananas, Lotus porridge.

10. Visit Chợ Lớn to go lantern, pen, pencil, paper and toy shopping.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow on Bloglovin