woensdag 5 augustus 2015

TRAVEL - London

Chapel Market

Story Deli

Continental Stores


Broadway Market
Climpson & Sons

Camden Market

Camden Market

Camden Market



Sunday Upmarket

Sunday Upmarket





Borough Market

Borough Market

They say there's a first time for everything. Well, this summer is the first one that I didn't spend in Italy. This is the first summer I spent in London. And this is also the first summer that I didn't get sunburned. 
The reason I chose to visit London was because I got the opportunity to do work experience at a magazine located in London. It had always been my dream to work for an English fashion magazine so this was exactly what I wanted. I did learn a lot, but I realized that being behind a computer screen all day wasn't what I saw myself doing in the future. I might become a cook after all...
What I do see myself doing in the future is returning to London, a lot. I fell in love with the city and got to experience it in a completely unique way because I was traveling alone. As if it was just London and me. London might be a city, but I have to admit it feels like a country. Every single neighbourhood shows you a different side of the city, which are all fun in their own unique way.
I've been thinking about making a blogpost about how it was to travel alone, but I thought I'd write something about my favourite places in London first. A list of cafés, restaurants and shops for those of you who are planning to go to London soon, and for those who are not, but who should. Please go to London? It'll change your life. 

FOOD + DRINKS


SHOP


MARKETS


TRAVEL GUIDES


Kisses Jeanne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow on Bloglovin