maandag 20 april 2015

TRAVEL - Paris

Hello pretty you! I'm very sorry for not posting anything in two weeks, but I have absolutely no excuse. I got two weeks off from school and didn't feel like doing anything at all. That's what holidays are for, aren't they? 
But here I finally am with a post about the three best days of the year so far. Three days of friends, wine, food and Paris. I had a wonderful time and am here to make sure that whenever you head over to the prettiest city in the world, you'll know exactly where to go. 
At the bottom of this article you'll find a guide I made with my very little art skills. You can click on the pages and then print them out. I wrote down every single place we visited and loved!
But first a series of pictures that were taken by Renée, my very talented friend. She also has her own page where you'll find more of the wonderful photography she does. So After you read this post, head over to http://reneevanzadelhoffphotography.tumblr.com/! A few pictures were taken by my other friend Julia and me. But she made the pretty ones ;)

Le Poutch

Marché des Enfants-Rouges

Marché des Enfants-Rouges

Marché des Enfants-Rouges


Du Pain et des Idées

Du Pain et des Idées


Du Pain et des Idées

Café Kitsuné

Bouillon Chartier


La Recyclerie

La Recyclerie



Hollybelly

Hollybelly


I also want to thank Renée and Julia for the great time we had <3







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow on Bloglovin