zondag 28 december 2014

FASHION - The Jumpsuit




Happy holidays everyone! I hope that you too have decorated a tree, dressed up, wrapped presents, unwrapped presents, visited family, stuffed your belly with lasagna, and over all just had the greatest time of the year. I can't put my finger on why exactly I love this time of the year so much, but I just had such a great and cozy week! Riding my bike through the streets on christmas day and just knowing that every single house is packed with families having christmas parties makes me so happy.
I think I might love family parties more than going out dancing. I know I sound like a grandma over here, but I just love to dress up and not having to worry about my shoes getting dirty or my dress getting ripped. Don't get me wrong, I do love dancing. And believe me when I say I go crazy when my jam comes on, but don't you just love the comfort of a warm home, family, free food and free drinks? 
As a shorty I rarely find dresses that don't come over my knee. But when I saw this one hanging in Zara I thought I'd give it a try. I was very surprised when I tried it on and it appeared to be a jumpsuit! Apart from the waist being a tiny bit to large, this jumpsuit fits me perfectly! And at the end of the night, many bites and sips later, that extra waist space comes in very handy.
I love how the arms are covered but it shows a lot of the chest. But because that wasn't really family-party-appropriate, I covered THAT area with a bandeau from American Apparel.
The only thing that I don't love about this jumpsuit is that it is very hard to unzip. I made sure I had some family members near me to help me out whenever I had to visit the bathroom after a few too many drinks.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

What I was wearing:
Jumpsuit: Zara 
Panty: Who really cares?
Shoes: Prada

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow on Bloglovin