vrijdag 7 november 2014

FASHION - The Beret









































It were the magazines who made me believe I was able to rock this outfit during autumn. When I looked in the mirror and saw a pale girl with a red nose and purple lips staring at me, I realized that I still live in Belgium where autumn is practically the same as winter. It are especially the American Apparel adds that made me want to go out in a circle skirt and high knee socks. This might be possible in a country where autumn is the season of leaves falling, warm temperatures and a cool breeze but where I live... You better get your winter coat, beanie, scarf and gloves ready because we're about to get frozen.
So, despite the fact that I probably won't be wearing this outfit again until june, I still wanted to share it with you. And it might not be a circle skirt or a cropped sweater, but the beret gets me as close as I can get to an American Apparel add.

What I was wearing:
Beret: American Apparel
Sweater: Think Twice
Jeans: American Apparel
Shoes: Clarks
Blazer: Vintage (bought it a while ago in New York but can't remember what shop exactly)

2 opmerkingen:

Follow on Bloglovin