zondag 7 september 2014

Lunch in Antwerp | Ottavio





This was my very first time having lunch at Ottavio. How did I find out about this restaurant? I was supposed to go and have lunch at this place I've been loving lately to take some pictures and blog about it. When I arrived it appeared to be closed. Such a bummer! I really wanted to get a blogpost up about a hotspot in Antwerp and above that I was really hungry, so we went looking for another place in the neighborhood.  
We found this cute little pizzeria called Ottavio. I love pizza that comes in pieces, not only because you can have a little piece of every sort but because the dough tastes heavenly. When I was little I used to call it "pizza thick bread". Although I've been trying to become a vegan, I couldn't let this one pass me by! I did try to find a pizza without cheese, but oh well... 
They also serve breakfast which is never a bad thing and another bonus is that everything is very reasonable priced for a student like me!
I'll be going back soon! Are you?



- Parpies

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow on Bloglovin