woensdag 10 september 2014

OOTD - 08/09/14 - The Lumberjack



Is it the bike? Is it the shirt? Maybe the shoes? For some reason this outfit makes me feel like I'm all the way back in New York City. I've visited the Big Apple two times in my lifetime and I'm planning on making that number a lot bigger! It's my dream to move over there and go write for a magazine or start my own maybe! But sometimes I need to "reality check" and realize that I'm only seventeen years old and still living in Belgium. So if we can't be in New York but want to feel as if we are, we dress like New Yorkers do. And that, my friend, is how I keep my days exciting. If you can't have that thing you want so bad, reach out for the things you do have. Dressing like a New Yorker makes me feel that tiny bit closer to fulfilling my dream.

What I'm wearing:
Lumberjack: vintage
Shirt: Tinwell & Bismarck
Jeans: Lee
Shoes: Clarks

- Parpies

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow on Bloglovin