dinsdag 1 juli 2014

OOTD 30/06/14 - Pisa

Finally! I'm in Pisa, Italy. I've been longing to go on this trip for so long! We're staying here for only two nights and later today we'll be taking the train to Florence. I am so excited about this. I love Italy! We go here almost every summer and I fall in love with the county a little more every time. I will make a post that will go more in detail about my stay in Pisa, but first an outfit of the day for you guys and then breakfast!
This outfit is very comfy and I didn't need to worry about my white legs too much, since they were covered with my slouchy trousers... Earlier that day I was wearing a pair of black espadrilles but since they gave my feet no support at all, my feet were dying! So we hopped into Zara and bought a pair of slip on sandals! 

Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Top: Isabel Marant X H&M
Trousers: H&M
Sandals: Zara
Background: Keith Haring
Enjoy your summer!

2 opmerkingen:

Follow on Bloglovin