vrijdag 27 juni 2014

What I love about summer - Breakfast


Breakfast. The reason I wake up in the morning. The rare moment the entire family sits together around the table. The talk about dreams from last night. The talk about plans for the day. The first sunlight coming through. The first wind blowing through the open window. 
I love breakfast. It has only been since I started working at a bakery at 6.30 in the morning that I realized how much I used to love our sunday breakfasts. I miss them even more that being able to go out on a saturday night. 
Although I love a good pancake or a bagel, a bowl of yogurt is the breakfast I've been reaching out to for the last couple of days. Yoghurt, boring? Wait till you try this recipe where dill gets stirred through Greek yogurt. An unexpected but great combination!
I won't talk about quantities in this recipe since it is totally up to you how much you'd like in your bowl.

  • Greek yogurt
  • chopped dill
  • sea salt
  • poppy seeds
  • toasted oats
  • honey
  • any fruit that's in season 
  1. Stir the chopped dill, sea salt and poppy seeds through the Greek yogurt.
  2. Top the yogurt with any fruit that's in season (I used a plum), the toasted oats, some more dill, poppy seeds and last but not least honey!
I got this recipe from 101cookbooks. A blog I'm in l-o-v-e with.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow on Bloglovin