zaterdag 31 mei 2014

STUDY BREAK



Oh man, what a day it has been... 
My exams haven't even begun yet and I'm already at that stage where I'm like: This needs to come to an end. It's been four days in a row of waking up at 6am, wearing no make-up, and craving food and freedom. 
When I looked down at a text about the history of Germany, I got a "mental breakdown". Before you roll your eyes at me, you have to know that I'm very bad at history, let alone history written in German. Yes, you read that well. It was written in German! My dad entered my room and obligated me to go out and have a coffee. That's why I love my parents, they are the exact opposite of all other parents. 
I haven't posted an "outfit of the day" in a while now but that's because it wouldn't very be interesting for you guys to hear me talking about sweatpants and Christmas sweaters. 
The thing is, when I don't wear make-up and dress comfy, I start to feel like I actually am ill and lazy because that is how I look. So I put on my heals and got out the door to set my mind of things. It did me real good.
Sometimes you just have to tell yourself that it isn't that big of a deal and failing happens to everybody. I just need to remind myself that I can't do anything more than my best. And we are human, it is normal not to be able to study for 12 hours a day. It is normal to fail an exam and it is not the end of the world. We are all in this together and look at all those adults who've been through this too. Do you ever hear them moan about how much they hated high school? Barely. Which means it will be over before we know it. I won't say you have to enjoy your time in high school, because I just don't understand how people can. But I do tell you that you'll get through it eventually and if you can actually like school, you are blessed. Because I most certainly can't.

Jacket: vintage
Sweater: Zara
Trousers: American Apparel
Socks: Tabio
Shoes: Prada

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow on Bloglovin