zaterdag 26 april 2014

L to the B to the...


<<LBD: Little Black Dress for the sole purpose of seducing men. Most women have one in the recesses of their closet. This is the dress that is just a little too short. Just a little too tight. One that hugs curves you never knew you had. One that looks as if it was made for your body and your body only. One that makes you feel sexy the second you put it on. It has to be simple. All black, no buttons or ornamentation. The exhibition of the LBD should only be used in emergencies because once revealed, it would never again have its full potency. The philosophy of the LBD is a writ in the canon of the Sisterhood. >>
-Urban Dictionary
  • Little too short check
  • Little too tight check
  • Hugs curves check I guess
  • Makes you feel sexy check but mostly uncomfortable
  • All black If it would close it's eyes, check

Here is my attempt to dressing down a little black dress. Since I had to go to school that day, explains the pissed-off-face, I had to look a little descent and not too LBD (if that makes any sense). I love wearing skirts, shorts and dresses but since it shows a lot of skin, I like to cover up the rest of my body, which seems appropriate for this time of the year. Since it was going to rain, I put on my leather jacket which I think is slightly too long, but what the heck it was on sale and was reduced from €200 to €80. I mean, who wouldn't? 
We all know that situation when, in the morning we decide to wear sneakers although we know for sure that it's going to be a rainy day, and then find ourselves whining about wet socks. So shoe-wise I went for my beloved boots that I haven't stopped wearing since I got them. 
Dress: Kid Vanilla 
Jacket: Zara
Boots: Episode

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow on Bloglovin