maandag 28 september 2015

Coffee | Books | Antwerp

Jam.
Wolstraat 47 | 2000 Antwerpen

September.
Vinçottestraat 36 | 2140 Borgerhout
Loes & Krikke Express
Laar 10 | 2140 Borgerhout

Mokkakapot
Sergeyselsstraat 2 | 2140 Borgerhout

The Next Level by Coffeelabs
Lange Klarenstraat 19 | 2000 Antwerpen
There's something about autumn that makes us crave coffee and books. There's something so cozy about opening up your umbrella and heading for your favourite coffee bar. Spending a minute or two at the door deciding which seat to take, the one near the window, or in the cozy little corner where no one will notice you. I have to admit it takes some courage to go and sit there by yourself between all those groups of people, but I've learned to love it. Why do I like reading books in coffee bars? It seems to be the only place where I can concentrate. At home there's just way to much to keep me from reading. I simply can not read when there's a computer or tv around me. I know that's bad, but I'm sure I'm not the only one. 
This week I'm reading Sunset Park by Paul Auster. I don't know if I like it yet, because there hasn't been happening a lot and I'm already halfway through the book. I'm still waiting for a little bit of action here. 
I hope you like my little list of coffee bars! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow on Bloglovin