woensdag 24 juni 2015

BEAUTY - Colorful Lips Colorful Life

Hello summer! Sorry for the lack of posts, but I only just finished my finals and during those three weeks I didn't feel like writing for my blog at all. But everything comes to an end and so do depressing exam periods... Bye bye books, hello sun (hopefully)! 

What's summer to me? It's looking good, getting tan, eating outside and wearing colors! What better way to add a little color to your life than with a bold lip? Let me talk you through my favorite lipsticks. 

(Left above) So Chaud is an orange-red matte lipstick by Mac. I bought this one in Italy which makes me feel very summery every time I wear it! 
(Right Above) Russian Red is more of a winter lipstick but I love this dark-red matte lipstick so much that I wear it all year round! 
(Bottom) Fusion Pink is the last member of the family that I would describe as a bright pink with an oily/rainbow shine to it. I just got this one and have worn it almost every day. 
I hope you have gotten an idea of what you should get next time you find yourself in a Mac store.

Love,
Jeanne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow on Bloglovin