zaterdag 14 februari 2015

Lunch in Antwerp | Biologisch Dynamisch Bakkerij







 
How can you not smile on your bike ride home after an afternoon of pastries, sun, friends and laughing until you choke on your coffee? I couldn't imagine a better way to start the holidays! It might only be one week, but I'm going to enjoy every single minute of it. According to my well loved Moleskine agenda, I will be going on coffee dates, dancing at a concert, having a girls night, visiting the university I want to go to, wandering around in Brussels, enjoying the first signs of spring and smiling a lot.
After school we jumped on our bikes, took our headaches and stomach aches (we might have taken celebrating the last 100 days of school a little to far the night before) with us and went strait to De Biologisch Dynamische Bakkerij.
I love this place because of the super friendly staff, not sweetened and not extra priced soy milk, biological pastries, delicious sandwiches and the sun shining through the window. Normally, I feel very awkward photographing in front of other people, but not this time. I always feel very comfortable and peaceful at the bakery because it's very quiet and you will never feel the pressure to leave. 
On the photo above you see a cocosmacaron, a piece of cheesecake, a soy cappuccino and one of their many juices. There were also soy latte's involved but I stopped photographing because we got too busy talking about life.
Can we please make a deal? Let's all hold on to the sun very strongly so it won't leave!
Enjoy your week everyone!

Love Jeanne

 


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh ziet er super gezellig uit, even onthouden/screenshotten! Leuke plannen heb je voor de vakantie, ik begin 'm helaas zo ziek als wat. Ach ja.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Follow on Bloglovin