zondag 20 juli 2014

OOTN - The Grandpa Shirt



 What's wrong with my hand? It looks very strange...


Boyfriend jeans, boyfriend shirt, boyfriend sweater... I introduce you to the grandpa shirt. Yes, it's a thing. We, single girls, get to be fashionable too, don't we? So, when there's no boyfriend around to let us wear their clothes, that's when the grandpa comes in handy. And let's be real, who's boyfriend is that big that you can where his shirt as a dress? None, but let me tell you my grandpa has twice my length which makes me a lucky girl. 
So, now you have another reason to visit your grandparents.
This is the outfit I wore when we got out for dinner and unexpected drinks. This lose shirt came in very handy since it did a great job at hiding my tummy that was busy processing a calzone quattro fromaggi. It was de-licious. Something you should definitely try when on the menu, but I do recommend you to order a side salad, because dough and cheese can be a little much for some people. Not for me since I can fit as much as I want into my stomach but that's another story... 

PS: don't mind my awkward posing, one day I might be as comfortable at doing it as The Blond Salad seems to be.
PPS: I did were shorts underneath just to be sure...

I hope you're having a wonderful summer!

Sunglasses: Miu Miu
Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Shirt: Grandpa's
Sandals: Prada

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow on Bloglovin