woensdag 5 februari 2014

Pinker than Panter

As you can tell, this is my very first post on this blog. I am trying to figure out how it all works but it might take some time. I thought I 'd start of with a simple outfit that I've been loving and maybe a little introduction. My name Is Jeanne and I have been running like a crazy person on this planet since 1997. I was born in the beautiful Antwerp. All though I love this place, I would love to leave. But don't we all want the things we can't have? I am still in high school and trying to figure out what I want to do after that. I am a lover of fashion, writing, beauty, traveling, home decor, food and coffee bars. On this blog I will be sharing all these lovely subjects with you. I am not even sure if there will be any person reading this but it was worth the try. And even if nobody will ever read it, I will have the blog and be able to show it to my future grandchildren. So that is that. Now about the outfit...

This outfit is a really new one. The strange thing is that apart from the socks I didn't wear anything that hasn't been in my closet for less than a year. Sometimes you need to open your mom's closet and go through the things she used to wear but doesn't anymore. That is how I found this very old pink sweater. And I have to admit that the shoes are also hers. It is so good to be the same size in shoes as your mom! I bought the trousers a while ago at this very cheap vintage shop in Antwerp. They are high waisted, just how I like it. I rediscovered these because the trousers I used to wear non-stop ripped and I had to come up with a back up plan. And look at me, rocking those €14,00 trousers.
sweater: W&LT
trousers: Think Twice
socks: COS
shoes: Marc Jacobs X Vans


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow on Bloglovin