donderdag 4 februari 2016

Lunch in Antwerp | Mokkakapot








Mokkakapot might be one of the most colourful places in Antwerp. Although it's quite near to where I live, I had only been there a few times before.
I got bored of the having lunch at home. Although I think of myself as the master of hummus-making, I decided it was time to go and eat someone else's hummus elsewhere. I hopped on my bike and headed over to Mokkakapot. 

About the interior... 
As I said before, VERY colourful. It's a challenge to pick a table, because they're all so cute. You can sit at a large wooden table together with other people or at one of the vintage-school desks. 

About the food...
I had a very hard time ordering only one thing of the menu. And this time it wasn't because I couldn't decide whether I was going to pick something healthy or not. I couldn't decide between one healthy thing and another healthy thing. There's a first time for everything they say... In the end I decided to go for the sandwich with hummus, beetroot, mint leaves, sesame seeds and honey. Hmmm... I'm craving one right now!

About the drinks...
I'm trying to drink less milk so I went with a regular coffee, which I normally find boring and a little too strong, but I have to say that I truly enjoyed this one! And it was not only due the pretty glass it came in...

I highly recommend you to go to Mokkakapot. You're missing out if you don't!

x Jeanneke





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow on Bloglovin